Research and Development
We are predominantly self-sufficient in our R&D program, exploiting a well-resourced laboratory facility at our Kwinana manufacturing site. Our resources include:
- Full-time staff qualified chemists, chemical engineers and laboratory technician
- Modern instrumentation equipment; Fourier Transform infra-red spectrophotometer (FTIR), Gas Chromatograph (GC), Mass Spectrophotometer (GC-MS), High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC) and Karl-Fischer titrator (KF)
- Substantial investment on a bank of more than 100 certified reference standards for agricultural actives and impurities
- Product research and development
- Registration of products and active ingredients
Drive for Innovation
Over the years Imtrade have evolved from a retailer, to a trader, a wholesaler, a registrant and manufacturer with an ever growing R&D program producing new and innovative product solutions.
Imtrade Australia boasts the technical capabilities of most multi-national corporations, as evidenced by our GLP laboratory, well-resourced pool of experienced technical professionals and an impressive, expanding intellectual property portfolio.
Leading the way in research, Imtrade proudly participates in GRDC funded projects investigating various agronomic issues in Australian broadacre cropping. This includes a partnership with the GRDC to further develop control strategies for various weeds relevant to Australian production systems.