Controlling weeds in chickpeas can be difficult to manage due to the limited amount post-emergent options for broadleaf weeds; this is why a quality pre-emergent is essential.
Imtrade Australia can fill this void with Limbo 750 (Isoxaflutole), which is a reliable post sowing pre-emergent (PSPE) herbicide.
Just like last year, the chickpea plant is expected to be large, with above average plantings anticipated across Australia. This means it is more important than ever to use a quality herbicide that is going give reliable and consistent results. Limbo 750 is tested in Imtrade’s Laboratory based in Kwinana, Western Australia to ensure you are getting a high quality herbicide, every spray, every season.
Imtrade Australia still has some stock available for the 2017 season, however, with the large plant these remaining stocks are sure to disappear fast.
Key Benefits of Limbo 750
• Pre-emergent herbicide effective on a broad range of key weeds
• Safe to use as a broadcast application over host crops
• Low application rate
• Easy storage and handling
• Quality product backed by Imtrade Australia’s quality assurance lab
• Australian family owned company