Imtrade CropScience is a privately-owned chemical formulator and supplier specialising in crop protection products. We operate from a custom-built facility at Kwinana Beach in Western Australia and supply a comprehensive range of products via our national network of sales and distribution centres.
The chemical technical officer is critical operationally, and to the future growth of business. To this end we seek to appoint a chemist. Post graduate experience in a production or analysis environment is desirable, though recent graduates with a can-do attitude will also be considered. Imtrade CropScience is willing to support the right person in development of the necessary skills.
- Conduct sampling and physical and instrumental testing of a range of raw materials, process streams and finished products.
- Carry out inspection, calibration and testing activities.
- Drive quality control and contribute to product development.
- Willingness to become immersed in the business and to contribute on multiple levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in chemistry, materials science or an associated discipline.
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.
- Flexibility and self-drive.
- A strong commitment to operating within a well developed OHS framework.
- Laboratory experience including instrumentation experience (preferably from amongst GC, GC-MS, HPLC, FTIR, KF).
- Manufacturing experience.
- Exposure to commodity/chemical industries.
What Imtrade Offers:
- An influential position within a growing company.
- Ability to grow the role.
- Support of further education and competency development.
Please forward a resume and a cover letter detailing what you can offer as an employee of Imtrade Australia to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted to further the recruitment process.