The APVMA releases notification for proposed label changes.
As the holder of a current registration for Omethoate, Imtrade Australia has received notification from the APVMA in relation to proposed label variations for products containing this active.
The proposed label variations for products containing Omethoate include:
- Deletion of all horticultural, pasture, grain legume, cereal and home garden uses, that may result in residues of omethoate on edible crops
- Retention of the use of omethoate on ornamental plants
- Retention of the use of omethoate as a barrier spray against red-legged earth mite around broad-acre crops
- Amendments to the safety directions and first aid instructions for all product labels
- Addition of re-entry intervals to protect workers re-entering treated areas.